Saturday, September 16, 2006

Marie France Bodyline


Since I started my new job 2 months ago, I have lost the convenience to update Axel's blog. My new company is rather strict about our internet access. What doesn't help is that at home, I am only using dialup which made uploading pics to be really a pain. I know I know...it's about time I switch to broadband but that is another whole set of story altogether.

Anyway for the past few months when I needed to travel overseas, I have put Axel up with Gan's mom. They have this house which provided Axel ample of space to exercise. Besides that, Axel would get a lot of attention there too! Each time I send Axel to them, Gan's mom would comment on how fat Axel was. Then when I collect Axel back, he has indeed looked fitter. That is why I now think of Gan's mom as the slimming consultant, and the house as Marie France Bodyline (this is a very well known slimming center in Malaysia).

Take a look at Axel doing the "Stairmaster" in "Marie France Bodyline":


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Didn't know that slimming centers make their customers climb stairs instead... haha..Hmm.. I think I would have to run up & down the stairs several times a day if I want to be slim & fit...Cheers. Caroline Chee